CITY till we die!
True fans of football! ;)
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Quick update....
Hey everyone!!!!

So first off i'm sorry i don't update this very much but the internet connection at school is horrible. It goes out as i'm trying to load the pictures and stuff. Otherwise i'd have plenty of photos up.

On another note...we received our picks today and i got the one i wanted!! I REALLY like it here in the NC/VA area and wanted to work on C-130's (our big planes) badly. Lucky me....i got both!!!!!!! So i'll be living out here for the next four years and working on the airframe that i've been hoping for the whole time i've been at school. I hope things are going great for everyone else! Love you guys!

By the way....here's the latest pic... ;)





16 Comments:
Blogger Aimee said...
congrats and nice stach too.

Blogger Dad Risser said...
How military looking! Congrates and load those pictures.

Blogger Dad Risser said...
Hey Jay!! I was right about the gunship being a C-130. Check out http://www.af.mil/factsheets/factsheet.asp?fsID=71.

Blogger Jennifer said...
What is up with the facial hair that is a different look for you. Congrats on getting the job you wanted.

Blogger Jennifer said...
Daniel's cousin is a C-130 pilot in NC.

Blogger Kristy said...
LOL....I've never thought that you looked much like dad till now. You look like a younger version of dad, but with less hair that is. ;) Once again, congrats on getting what you wanted. I'm sure you'll do great. Love you brother!

Blogger Dad Risser said...
Actually he has about the same amount of hair I did at that age. I just wore mine longer.

Blogger Sydney said...
Hey Jason, Congrats! Apparently the link on the family site to your site was only to one of your page entries. Duh! Chelsea just pointed it out to me (thanks Chels). I also thought how much you look like a younger version of your Dad in that pix. Mustache may be the factor.
Another reason to visit the east coast.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Jason,
I LOVE THE MUSTACHE!!! Why is it the Risser men can grow such thick hair on their face but not the head?????
Can you come to beautiful Erie sometime? How far is it?
Congrats on you DREAM!

Blogger Eddie said...
Jason's got a Chester the Molester stash going... am I the only one thinking that? LOL, just teasing ya.

Blogger Carlie said...
Hey it's a Molestach:)...Congratulations on your success Jeremy...you look great!

Blogger Dad Risser said...
JJ, OK time for an update. And more Pics!!!

Blogger Dad Risser said...
Funny, you grow the moustache and they all say you look like a younger me. I cut mine off and now every one tells me how much I look like my dad.

Blogger Heidi said...
Ned thought your mustache was fake, I had to blow up the picture to prove to him it was real...ha ha ha

Blogger gk risser said...
They call me Ice Man cuz that's how I fly...cold as ice.

Blogger Thompson said...
Jason,
I will shoot you an email on Global and give you our adress.
Thanks bro,
John