CITY till we die!
True fans of football! ;)
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
My Airframe...
Hey everyone. No more pictures of me yet but i wanted to show you all the airframe I'm going to be working on. As i said before i am VERY excited. They fly from the Caribbean to all around up north for Ice Patrols, including Greenland! They also fly out to Europe sometimes and to the Islands known as The Azores. A group of islands owned by Portugal. So of course i can't wait!!


This is the original Lockheed prototype. The YC-130.

And this is one of the exact planes I'll be working on. You can tell because the series number is 20. This is the C-130J.

5 Comments:
Blogger Dad Risser said...
Will you be flying on them?

Blogger J Coastie said...
You better believe it! We fix 'em and we fly 'em. Coasties are some of the only ones that get to do both.

Blogger Jennifer said...
It looks exciting maybe some where along the way we might cross paths. OR maybe not.

Blogger Thompson said...
Jason,
That's sweet you get to fly in them. So is the C-130 the one they call "Hercules"? Hey I just wanted to let you know, I am getting an early transfer. I am leaving in June (a year earlier) to be re-stationed at Sector Los Angeles Long Beach! We are pretty stoked! I can't believe I get to go back to California. Good luck at A school.
John

Blogger Dad Risser said...
So update already. It's been almost two months.