CITY till we die!
True fans of football! ;)
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
We'z gettin hitched ya'll!!

I have no idea why she said yes....hehe

Again...we're both VERY excited and will let you all know the date as soon as we decide!

For those of you not in the direct family, i picked up a new random hobby...balloon animals. haha

I've made all sorts of creations already...the beginners poodle, sword, and mouse. Then onto making a teddy bear, pig, frog, several flowers, and even an airplane. It's actually kind of addicting to be honest. Fun learning all the new twists and such.

The reason i tell you this is because yesterday Sarah was having a REALLY bad day at work. So i decided i'd buy her some flowers to cheer her up a bit when she came over. Then i realized, i know how to make hearts out of these balloons! So i made 12 or so and surrounded the flowers with them. I gave her the little gift and she was very pleased and happy about it. I proceeded to tell her i had something else for her, reached into my pocket, and got on one knee...asking her to marry me. :)

I've been planning to pop the question for a while but didn't know how to do it. I wanted it to be more than just the question but didn't know how. When i picked up this little hobby i ran out of balloons quick and started running around the house in circles saying i need to find a hobby shop to buy more!! Sarah surprised me by buying out the supply of balloon shaping kits at her work and bringing them to me. So i figured what better touch than to use the new entertainment of mine that she thinks is so cute to make it the Jason proposal. haha It was all actually spur of the moment which is what i think was best about it. She loved it and said yes right away. So as i said...be ready for the date! :)

Here are some pics of Sarah and some of the hearts i made her.



11 Comments:
Blogger Jennifer said...
Very cute, all those hearts. Congrats on the pcoming nuptuals. That first pic. concerns me I would have Daniels head if he ever did anything lik that. Keep us posted.

Blogger Aimee said...
so you threatened her first with a gun then the hearts :) She seems like a lovely lady. congrats

Blogger J Coastie said...
hahaha Too calm everyone...it's a soft air gun that doesn't work. ;)

Blogger Sydney said...
Congrats Jason! Everyone needs a hobby babe. Perhaps for the wedding you could don a red nose and show off your new talent... NOT! We look forward to meeting Sarah.

Blogger Dad Risser said...
I knew it! I knew my son could NEVER BE STUPID ENOUGH TO HOLD A GUN SO CLOSE TO ANYONE, MUCH LESS THE WOMAN HE LOVES, UNLOADED OR NOT!!!!! There, I'm calm again.

Blogger Heidi said...
Yeah Congrats! She is SO BEAUTIFUL... how did you get so lucky, Mr. Ned look alike? he he he (my family all think you look most like Ned)! :) I guess your both lucky guys...TEASING Of COURSE!

Blogger MARTHA said...
Congratulations, I'm so pleased for you and Sarah. I also like your new hobby - very cool!

Congratulations!

Blogger Eddie said...
Congratulations! that was a really good idea! But where's the picture of the ring?

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Your bride to be is absolutely adorable. Congrats on the upcoming blessed event and continue to keep us posted with dates and all. I love the new hobby. I'm with Eddie...
Where's the pic of the ring?

Blogger Kristy said...
Congratulations! We are so happy for you two!