CITY till we die!
True fans of football! ;)
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Latest news....we're MARRIED!!
Align Center
That's right! It's official! :) Now before anyone freaks out, we just had a small ceremony with the minister. The large ceremony will be this summer out here in North Carolina's Outer Banks.

I know some of you wanted to be here for this but we didn't have it planned until this week. My main concerns are to have her and the baby on my insurance. I also found her birthday/Christmas present which is the house that we're moving into at the beginning of the year. So as much as we wanted you guys here for it, we had to just go ahead with it now.

None the less it was a sweet little ceremony and the preacher himself started crying at one point because neither of us could hold back our tears.

Sarah made a comment the other day that she had only seen me in my work uniform so i surprised her by wearing my Trops for the ceremony. These are just a few pics but enjoy.

Love you all!


For "something blue" Sarah used one of my uniform name tags. haha This is her pinning it on.


"The" Kiss. :)




The Rissers!


The pic above is my favorite of us

The new in-laws, Ike and Kim.

I'd like to take a moment here to point out my SWEET wings above my ribbons. Yaaaaa...those are nice. haha

I said we had to take a prom picture. haha


Stay tuned for pics of the new house and shortly after we'll find the sex of the baby!!! :)
14 Comments:
Blogger Kayla Laird said...
yaaaaaaaa!!! im calling u right now =)

Blogger Dad Risser said...
You two look great. Wish we could have been there but we'll have the time set aside for this summer. LOVE YOU BOTH!!!!

Blogger Heidi said...
That's wonderful. Congrats! Adorable couple.

Blogger Kristy said...
We're sooooo excited for both of you!!! And we can't wait to come out next summer for the ceremony, and to meet Sarah and the baby. Congratulations!!! Love you guys.
- Jeremy

Blogger MARTHA said...
Congratulations! I'm so pleased for you both. Best Wishes!

Blogger Sydney said...
Wow! Congrats Jason. I like the picture of you two that you like- very nice. Looked forward to meeting Sarah and baby.

Blogger Aimee said...
That's a good surprise. Congrats to all three of you

Blogger Dad Risser said...
Any idea yet when the big ceremony will be? We want to coordinate with GK's graduation, or at least not conflict with it.

Blogger Jennifer said...
I'm the last to know but congrats. You both look so happy & she doesn't even look pregnate not fair.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
WOO HOO!!!! I AM SOOOO VERY HAPPY FOR YOU TWO. Hugs and Kisses galore being sent your way. We have to have a Risser Reunion before too long because there have been so many new additions in just the last few years. I Love you both and can't tell you how happy I am for you both. Sarah is beautiful! The Pregnancy Glow:)

Blogger Brad and Chelsea said...
love you jason! congrats!

Blogger gk risser said...
I just noticed that I didn't comment on this yet. I don't know why because I have looked at it about 10 times. Congrats you guys. We are glad to have Sarah as part of our family, and to be able to share such a great guy as Jason with another family. And we can't wait to find out if Vanny is going to have an East Coast cousin boy or girl. Hope we see you two again soon.

Blogger Eddie said...
Congratulations! You guys are a cute couple. You know you'll have a beautiful baby! PS...she looks nicer too.

Blogger Dad Risser said...
OK, time for pictures of the new place.