CITY till we die!
True fans of football! ;)
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Forgot my anniversary!!!
Of joining the Coast Guard that is. hehe

Other than marrying my loving wife Sarah, joining the CG has been the best decision I have ever made.

I can't believe it has been three years already! That's equivalent to the longest job I've ever had before. And it seriously seems like i just started yesterday. In these few years I've had some of the best times of my life and experienced more than i ever thought i would.

As I've said before, the Coast Guard has taken me from coast to coast and from Canada to Costa Rica. It brought me to this small town in North Carolina where I had the luck of meeting Sarah and starting our family.

I can honestly say that I'm one of a few people i know that truly love their job. I'm thankful for all it has given and continues to give me.
5 Comments:
Blogger MARTHA said...
You've been very blessed.

Blogger Dad Risser said...
I don't think meeting Sarah was luck. I think there is a lot more to it than that. Mom and I really appreciate what she has done for you. And I'm sure you do all you can to return the favor. You really are blessed.

I was thinking the other day about your trip to Port Angeles up Highway 1 when I was biking on it between Lompoc and Santa Maria. Too bad you didn't get to see the Goonies locations in Astoria.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
All I can say, Jason, is that I am so happy for you. I hope it's not too long before we get to meet your beautiful wife and soon to be son. Missing you and family always.

Blogger gk risser said...
Too bad you still haven't killed any pirates.

Blogger Aimee said...
Hurray for the three years. I wish I loved my job as much as you love yours. How's Sobe